- KKatVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat is your typical size? 2XWhat size did you buy? 2XRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoNope
Velcro is scratchy and painful. Wish I could return them, as they're only an extreme emergency backup for sleeping.The Period Company3 months agoHi Kat! Thank you for sharing your review! We're so sorry the adaptive style didn't turn out as desired. We'll email you with a solution ASAP!
- GGlendaI do not recommend this productWhat is your typical size? LWhat size did you buy? LRated 1 out of 5 stars6 months agoVery uncomfortable
I bought a pair of these for myself and one for my daughter. We both had the same experience, the Velcro area was very uncomfortable and scratchy when we tried to wear them. She wore hers for a few hours and they really irritated her skin because of the Velcro area. I tried them and couldn’t wear them longer than 20 minutes because they were too irritating. We’ve tried several other products that we love, but these just aren’t comfortable at all.
- JJanaI do not recommend this productWhat is your typical size? MWhat size did you buy? LRated 2 out of 5 stars7 months agoA no for me
Wanted to love this so bad but it’s the Velcro I don’t like! Great concept but I find it hurts my skin. Wish I could return. Love every other product I’ve purchased from this company except this :(
- KLKristin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your typical size? XLWhat size did you buy? 2XRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLove the side snaps as easy
Side snaps don’t have to take off shoes as I may be at work as I work in the kitchen and running water makes me have to hurry to bathroom but now I don’t have to worry if I can’t run, as I can switch at work with the side snaps. So thanks as I use for Incontience as your period representative said same product for both period or Incontience and my daughter loved so I tried.
- RHRylee H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat is your typical size? LWhat size did you buy? LRated 1 out of 5 stars10 months agoNot great
DO NOT BUY. Unless you just wear it to bed. But walking around it in it, is very uncomfortable! The velcro bunches up and it’s hard, when you sit it pokes into your lower hip. The material is so soft. More soft than the others! When I put it on for the first time one night it was great! Didn’t bother me in my sleep at all. Couple days later I decided to wear them to work and that was a bad idea!The Period Company10 months agoHi Rylee, we’re so sorry about this experience. Writing to you now to see if we can give you a better one.
Total 5 star reviews: 4 Total 4 star reviews: 3 Total 3 star reviews: 3 Total 2 star reviews: 6 Total 1 star reviews: 9
28%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added