- EMEmilie M.Verified BuyerWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? SWhat size in Period. did you purchase? SWhat do you use your Period. products for? Primary Period Protection, Overnight Protection , During Exercise , Post PartumRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it so much- wish it lasted longer
I love these!! I have 3 pairs in this style and they are so comfy and can hold a lot of blood. Maybe because I have a heavy flow and have to rewash them they have started to fall apart. The seams are completely unraveling. Such a shame cause I do really love to wear these on my period and I even wore them postpartum. I wash them in gentle cycle and air dry, so I’m not sure that it was my care of them than contributed to their falling part. Makes me think they just aren’t as high quality as other brands. I have some Aerie brand period underwear that aren’t as comfortable but have held up way better and aren’t falling apart at all.
- AAletheaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? 2XWhat size in Period. did you purchase? 2XWhat do you use your Period. products for? Period BackupRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoComfortable, but…
I wore these for the first time today. They fit well and are comfortable. However, the threading is unraveling. My hands get caught in the threads every time I pull the panties up after going to the bathroom. The attached picture is only a portion of the thread that is coming undone.
- AAmbyrVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? LWhat size in Period. did you purchase? LWhat do you use your Period. products for? Primary Period Protection, Period Backup, Overnight Protection , During ExerciseRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe best. Ever.
Not only are the products good for our bodies and actually absorbent, but they're a fair price! So cheap it makes you wonder what the catch is. The catch is- you get addicted to them!! I literally only use these and the sleepers when I'm in my period (7 days long, 3-4 heavy and a few moderate or light). As someone that hated the chemicals of tampons and pads, but never found a pair of period underwear that actually held and didn't leak after an hour (that also didn't cost $60-80) these are a prayer answered! Customer service is unmatched, and they're so comfortable!
- JjessyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days ago5 Stars
Love them their the best
- MMelissaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days ago5 Stars
Grandkid loves these. Great for heavier times. Fit tts and very comfortable
Total 5 star reviews: 519 Total 4 star reviews: 114 Total 3 star reviews: 68 Total 2 star reviews: 21 Total 1 star reviews: 12
86%would recommend this product
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added