- KHKatie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? MWhat size in Period. did you purchase? MWhat do you use your Period. products for? Period Backup, Primary Period ProtectionRated 3 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoBoth good and bad for my first try at using these…
I’ve been considering trying period underwear for a long time and finally ordered these because they were cheap enough to take a chance on, unlike other brands that cost $20-40 a pair. I have no experience with any other period underwear, so I can’t say how these compare to anything other than regular disposable pads and tampons.
The pros: the material is very soft and comfortable. You can tell it’s padded and not regular underwear, but I found it more comfortable than a typical disposable pad. No twisting or bunching, and best of all, no diaper-like sound when I walk, which has to be one of my least favorite things about pads. As primary period protection on my lightest beginning days during the lead up to the Mt. Vesuvius-level two day flow of my heavy days, it worked as well as a typical pad or pantiliner, and it was really nice to not have to deal with changing pads/liners at the office. One pair lasted all day on those lightest days and I didn’t notice any odor. Really great!
The cons: the cut and fit of these undies is just odd. These are NOT a normal bikini cut and do not sit as low as they appear in the photo, not by a long shot. I thought I had ordered the wrong size when I took them out of the package because they looked so huge - I normally wear a size M/6 in standard bikini undies, and when I laid a pair of my regular undies over these to see the difference, there had to be a good 2-3 inches of extra fabric at the top of the waist and the bottom of the…
- CMCarla M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? SWhat size in Period. did you purchase? SWhat do you use your Period. products for? Everyday wearRated 4 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoFit well but too thick
The material is too thick. I wish they made options for a lighter flows as this feels a bit like wearing a diaper and it’s not as breathable as other period Underwear.
- RFRenee F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? LWhat size in Period. did you purchase? LWhat do you use your Period. products for? Period Backup, Primary Period Protection, Overnight Protection , Everyday wearRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo comfortable
I love these! They’re so comfortable and give me the confidence on my light days and overnight confidence on my heavy days too!
- GGGloria G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy granddaughter 👍
My granddaughter 👍
- CSCindy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your typical size? XLWhat size did you buy? XLRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood product
I like the sporty stretch and this pair doesn’t have it! I would buy it again.
Total 5 star reviews: 150 Total 4 star reviews: 43 Total 3 star reviews: 35 Total 2 star reviews: 11 Total 1 star reviews: 2
80%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added