- AAnonymousVerified BuyerWhat size in Period. did you purchase? One SizeWhat do you use your Period. products for? Primary Period ProtectionRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoGiving another try *strap too short *
After using for two periods (two months) each time I rinsed and washed them in the washer machine but they developed an odor that I’m not happy with. I’m going to order a new bundle and try soaking them prior to cleaning them in the washer machine to see if that makes a difference. I hope it does!
I love the concept of these pads since I stopped wearing tampons to not expose myself to harmful chemicals or products and they are more comfortable than regular pads.
**Also the width strap/button needs to be a little longer** it causes the pad to bunch up and makes room to bleed through a little. So I started wearing them unfastened but then they shift.
Please improve this it would make a huge improvement
- ADAshley D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? LWhat size in Period. did you purchase? LWhat do you use your Period. products for? Primary Period ProtectionRated 1 out of 5 stars1 week agoToo short
I wish these came in more sizes.
- KSKayla S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 week agoDoesn't Stay
Loved the idea of these reusable pads
but unfortunately they do not stay in place.
- MMiyaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
Easy snap on reusable pads for any under garments. Great product for a great price!
- NNicoleRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago3 Stars
A bit short for me and I have had the front fold back on me leading to leaks, but they get the job done.
Total 5 star reviews: 273 Total 4 star reviews: 92 Total 3 star reviews: 72 Total 2 star reviews: 25 Total 1 star reviews: 15
77%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added