- HHannahI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? LWhat size in Period. did you purchase? LWhat do you use your Period. products for? Primary Period Protection, Overnight Protection , During ExerciseRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoQuality
Amazing quality!! Thick and comfortable.
- AAngelaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? 2XWhat size in Period. did you purchase? 3XWhat do you use your Period. products for? Overnight ProtectionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBetter than EVERY other brand out there!!!
I seriously believe this is better than every other brand out there that I've tried. The bonus is... it cost WAY LESS !!! The coverage is perfect. I sleep wild, I toss and turn, my flow is insanely heavy and have not had any leaks. I just hopped on here to leave my review and purchase some more pairs. Lucky me.. it's Black Friday... and they are half off right now. Even without the sale I was planning on buying more but the sale allowed me to order more than I had initially planned. I suggest giving them a try if you are feeling iffy about it. They do offer returns if you aren't happy so there's not much to lose!
- NBNikola B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? SWhat size in Period. did you purchase? SWhat do you use your Period. products for? Period Backup, Overnight Protection , Primary Period Protection, During ExerciseRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoWow!
Great protection and very comfy! No more worrying about overnight leaks!
Would have given 5 stars except I find the distance between inseam and waist just a tad too long. Could just be me.
It definitely works, though, and I'm very happy!
- SS.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat do you use your Period. products for? Primary Period Protection, Overnight ProtectionRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week agoehh…
it does run small, and the part that goes against you is too wide—instead of catching anything it just makes it less comfortable WHEN you leak on the sides. this isn’t great for when you’re on a heavy day and you go to stand up. ive almost always had it leak to the point where ive stopped using it altogether. it’s also VERY inconvenient to clean. for leaks on the side i’d suggest actually having something along the thighs rather than just widening the crotch.
it runs small and yet the crotch is absolutely too wide for the most uncomfortable period underwear experience the second you actually have a heavy flow with it. i definitely regret getting it even though at first it worked to alleviate the worry of leaks. it just didn’t really work in practice.
- BBignProudMama1Verified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? 3XWhat size in Period. did you purchase? 3XWhat do you use your Period. products for? Primary Period Protection, Overnight ProtectionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAMAZING PRODUCT!
I have always been a heavy bleeder. I am a proud plus size woman & have always been a pad user.
For the first time in my life, I slept in these & woke up to no stains ANYWHERE on my sheets, no bleeding through my Period product whatsoever and upon removing these to wash them, the product had NO ODOR!!!!! I will no longer waste money on pads EVER AGAIN! All I can say is, if your skeptical, don't be. THANK YOU PERIOD COMPANY-your product has been a great investment and a blessing!!!!!
Total 5 star reviews: 378 Total 4 star reviews: 131 Total 3 star reviews: 82 Total 2 star reviews: 41 Total 1 star reviews: 30
77%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added