- BMBarbara M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? LWhat size in Period. did you purchase? LWhat do you use your Period. products for? Primary Period Protection, Overnight ProtectionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWOW I WOULD BUY AGAIN AND GIFT TO FRIENDS
I ADORE THIS FIT! I bought two of these, two sleepers and a bikini fit. I didn’t think I was going to like this style but ITS MY FAVORITE!!! I can wear this on my heaviest day and it absorbs as much as the sleeper but without the issue I have with the sleeper (feeling like a diaper that starts even falling down). I wear this to bed and it covers me! I wear this while running errands and going about my day and it’s awesome! It is easy to clean (all styles are!)!!! I was excited about easy to clean because it was a thing holding me back from trying period underwear besides other brands being too expensive. The only thing I would change if I could is I love the extended to the sides width of the sleeper. If that could exist on this style it would be PERFECTION FROM HEAVEN! It isn’t a deal breaker because it still absorbs. I just notice how at the seems is where leakage can happen because it’s the edge and if the edge was a bit more extended it would be helpful. Lastly a thought I have for all styles is wishing right at the vaginal area how much just that area can absorb versus the entire underwear piece and depending how much it currently absorbs how much more could it in that area. I saturate that area the most and will have to change underwear even though other areas have not absorbed anything (higher up that let’s be honest it’s for when you’re laying down and your period travels up your butt). No matter what THANK YOU FOR THIS AFFORDABLE EASY TO USE PRODUCT THAT HELPS SAVE…
- ADAshley D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? LWhat size in Period. did you purchase? LWhat do you use your Period. products for? Primary Period ProtectionRated 1 out of 5 stars1 week agoDid not provide full protection
These were more comfortable than the sleep shorts but did still leak.
- CRCherri R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? LWhat size in Period. did you purchase? LWhat do you use your Period. products for? Period Backup, Overnight ProtectionRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat coverage, but too tight in the waist.
This would've been my overnight pair for my heavy day 2 flow FOR SURE but they were way too tight in the waist. Both cotton pairs I ordered were too snug for comfort but I was able to exchange so easily and donate the too-small pairs.
- KKimberlyI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago1 Star
Very bulky and uncomfortable
- MMcKennaVerified ReviewerI do not recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? MWhat size in Period. did you purchase? MWhat do you use your Period. products for? Primary Period Protection, Overnight Protection , Period BackupRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoExtra coverage?
I ordered two pairs of these but unfortunately there’s nothing “extra” about them:( after only 2 or 3 hours today (while doing nothing) I leaked onto my pants. While the gusset extends front to back I still leak right thru the sides of the crotch. Nothing can be perfect but this was truly disappointing for “extra coverage”
Total 5 star reviews: 89 Total 4 star reviews: 41 Total 3 star reviews: 17 Total 2 star reviews: 4 Total 1 star reviews: 7
82%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added