- JJessicaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days ago4 Stars
- AAshtinI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? SWhat size in Period. did you purchase? MWhat do you use your Period. products for? Primary Period ProtectionRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGo for your normal size.
It's comfortable. Unfortunately my flow this month was fairly light so I didn't really get to put it to the test. But it worked for what I had.
I normally wear a small in bottoms. I wear a medium in VS underwear. I'm 5'0 and about 120 lbs. Based off of the size guide I went for a medium. And it looked huge. It fit well enough. My only complaint was the very bottom seemed a little big saggy. And it was up half of my back and well past my belly button. I think if I were taller, it would have worked better. I think based off of my small stature, a size small would have been perfect.
- MPmaribel p.I recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? LWhat size in Period. did you purchase? XLWhat do you use your Period. products for? Overnight ProtectionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat and comfortable for sleeping
I personally am not comfortable wearing period underwear during the day but for sleeping these were amazing! They are so comfortable and I appreciate how high the padding goes, I’ve used period underwear from other brands and the padding just stopped too low on the front but these are perfect!!
- JMJulie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size of underwear do you typically wear? 2XWhat size in Period. did you purchase? XLWhat do you use your Period. products for? Light Bladder LeaksRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNot just for periods!
I originally ordered a pair to see if Period underwear would be a good option instead of pads for light Bladder leaks. It has been better than I imagined! No more changing pants and underwear after a bad sneeze, cough or laughing too hard. Now I'm just changing underwear, no throwing away pads, just putting on another pair and I'm good to go! I've tried a few styles and sizes, and am currently changing out all of my underwear to Period underwear.
- YYeseniaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago4 Stars
Works, used as a mid / low flow as I was able to use it for about 3 hours
Total 5 star reviews: 311 Total 4 star reviews: 74 Total 3 star reviews: 43 Total 2 star reviews: 20 Total 1 star reviews: 8
84%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added